Sundial Marketing is a marketing and PR consultancy established by Marketing Professional Andrew Welch MBA, in 2004 with a focus on the service industry. Clients range from small businesses to a large national membership organisation.
Available for ad hoc advice, locum and freelance work across the range of marketing and PR services.
- A reputation for:
- learning quickly, and giving relevant and timely advice
- juggling a number of projects and issues, with conflicting priorities and budgets
- being very well-organised and focused
- being articulate, motivated, passionate, personable, approachable, reliable, highly credible and comfortable in many different situations.
- Development, implementation, maintenance and review of strategy.
- Ability to spot and quickly exploit new business opportunities and initiate new projects.
- Ability to innovate, formulate and deliver solutions that fit or exceed the brief – on time.
- Creative writing – including press releases, internal communications and sales literature
- Public speaking and presentations – including training people to improve their ability
- Building great relationships – internally and externally – and coaching colleagues at all levels in developing their skills
- Working as a part of a team, often as the leader, able to assimilate opinions, deal with conflict and define the way forward.
- Expertise in dealing with the media – across the range of international, national, regional and trade formats. Building and training a team of media savvy people.
- Developing strong relationships and regular contact with overseas people around the world. I was the guest of honour and keynote speaker at a Danish conference in 2010.